We at Visar Components strongly emphasize Quality Assurance in our goods and services in order to build trust with our connections. We needed to make sure that we stick to the applicable statutory and regulatory requirements through our standards of procedure, while constantly improving those procedures and ensuring conformity to those requirements.
Hence, we were benchmarked against some of the best standards and now we are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
This reaffirms and adds further credit and recognition to our organization, which allows our business to expand both locally and globally. To effectively drive our organization to our desired direction, we employ a motivated workforce that will embrace the organizational values and work together to achieve the effective application of our processes and pursue continual improvement.
Our Quality Mission would be to achieve:
1. 100% customer satisfaction.
2. 98% on-time delivery completion.
3. Zero return for goods purchased.
4. Orders confirmation within 48 hours.
At Visar Components, we are committed to ensuring consistent customer service and quality products. We seek continuous improvement through monitoring and reviewing the set objectives and targets for quality performance. We also aim to be compliant with all applicable legal and other requirements.
View our linecard to find out more about the companies we work with.
Our quality process is simple:
1. We purchase: We purchase from suppliers and wait for the shipment to be delivered, following our SOP.
2. We inspect: Product inspection according to our QMS when stock arrives.
3. We report: Quality Assurance of products during the inspection is reported.
4. We ship: We proceed with the delivery after checking is done.
5. We improve: we constantly fine-tune our processes to do even better.
Equipment in our In-House Lab
1. Leica Digital Microscope System (DMS) 1000
2. Gen3 New MUST Systems 3 Solderability Test System Equipment
3. Nordson Dage X-Ray Model Explorer One System
4. Memmert Universal Oven UF260
5. Asensetek lighting passport pro
A picture of the Leica DMS 1000 in our In-House Lab.